Wednesday, December 2, 2009

When you put your life on the inter-web......

You may get calls from your mother that go like this (please keep in mind I was over tired and a bit cranky):

Me: Hello

Mom: Hello dear....I read your blog.....

Okay.

So, did you?

Did I what?

Get up early this morning?

No.

Why not?

Because Frances woke me up at 4:30am.

Well, you can't reach your goals unless.....

Look Mom, Frances woke me up early, I had trouble getting back to sleep so I was really tired so I ignored the alarm and I'm going to work out tonight so GET OFF MY BACK.

Okay, I was just checking.....

We then proceeded to talk for another 20 minutes about other stuff, so there was no hard feelings. I think. Nevertheless, if you put your life on the inter-web, people will call you on it. And if they call you on it, you may inadvertently (on purpose) bite their heads off. Sorry Mom.

No comments: