Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weigh In - Week One

I must admit, I was a little nervous stepping on the scale today. I just really wanted some sort of justification for my decision, and I got it. This week I am down 5 pounds! I know that this is not going to be the norm, but damn, it feels good this week.

My goal for this coming week is to add in two sessions with a boot camp DVD I have purchased, along with walking Rowdy. The boot camp thing was an impulse purchase, and I really hope it doesn't kill me.

2 comments:

Jennifer P said...

I agree with you on the WW post below. Though in theory I am a lifetime member I don't see myself going back to meetings. I learned lots of great things at the meetings and can use what I've learned in my day to day life.

And unlike your kids, dog and husband, you can turn off the boot camp DVD. Or swear at it.

Meghan said...

woo hoo! Glad to see you are back to posting on this one - 5 pounds is a great milestone!