Sunday, January 24, 2010

Swedish Women are Evil

As I mentioned in my last post, on a whim I purchased a Boot Camp DVD set. I was excited because it came with a stabilizer disk, a weight ball and dyna bands. "This workout won't be boring...." I thought to myself. I was right, it wasn't boring. My boot camp torture session went by very quickly.

The "host" is a Swedish woman named Tanya...a very perky woman with a six pack and a very even tan. I remembered Jen P's advice, and decided to curse at liberty, should the spirit move me to do so. And it did. In fact, Tanya was so perky that the spirit outright demanded I curse at this smiling hell spawn, and curse I did. Not only did it make me feel better, but cussing out Tanya and the parents that unleashed this force of evil on the world made me forget, for a brief shining moment, that I couldn't feel my shoulders.

Now please don't think that the above rant is describing my first and only experience with Tanya. On the contrary, I think this workout will be very good for me. In fact, the only reason I didn't do it more than once this week was because my middle names are actually "wimpy wussy pants" and it took me all week to psych myself up. Tomorrow Tanya and I will meet again, and I have been making a mental list of some of cuss words I haven't been able to say out loud since my eldest learned to talk. So thank you Tanya, for trying shrinking my ass and giving me the freedom to be vulgar again.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

ha ha ha ha ha!!!! you are awesome! that is exactly how I feel when I work out...