Monday, February 1, 2010

Weigh In - Weeks 2 & 3

Oops, I didn't post my weigh in stuff for the past couple weeks. Week 2 I lost 1 pound, bringing my total weight loss down/up to 6 pounds. This week I didn't budge. This really didn't come as a shock to me as we went into a deep freeze, so my walks with Rowdy came to a halt. Although I am still "enjoying" my sessions with Tanya, I need to increase my cardio indoors, or woman up and put on an extra sweater and walk the damn dog.

In other news, my gym membership started today and I am looking forward to adding some variety into my workouts. I have some big plans on the horizon, but I want to iron out the details in my own head before I divulge any of the details. Otherwise, my post would be a muddled, incoherent mess (more so than usual).

No comments: